10-Day Substance Use Disorder Detox and Evaluation
A unique program designed to provide a foundation for a true path to wellness. A compass in the confusing world of addictions.
Individuals (18 and older) suffering from a primary substance use disorder can receive medical support through detox, an evaluation, stabilization, and an individual compass to guide them on the journey to recovery.
Sibcy House at Lindner Center of HOPE in Mason, Ohio, is known for comprehensive assessment and intensive treatment, with particular expertise in working with complex co-morbidity. Within Sibcy House’s confidential, safe and comfortable setting, individuals participating in the 10-Day Substance Use Disorder Detox and Evaluation will complete detoxification with medical supports and then complete an evaluation that will help provide understanding and guidance on their optimal path to wellness. This brief stay will take the patient through the following phases:
This robust program was developed by Lindner Center of HOPE’s expert addictions team to offer something truly beneficial for those suffering amid growing substance use disorders problems. Evidence shows that detoxification from substances alone does not move patients to successfully achieving wellness, but rather a personalized path to success must be identified with quality resources to help an individual stay on course.
In addition to an average nine hours of daily programming, patient will receive an additional 10 hours of internal addiction programming and community support groups (i.e., AA, NA, SMART Recovery, Celebrate Recovery).
Clients participating in this 10-day program will benefit from:
- THREE SESSIONS WITH A PSYCHIATRIST
- THREE SESSIONS WITH THEIR SOCIAL WORKER
- THREE SESSIONS WITH THEIR ADDICTIONS THERAPIST
- TESTING DETERMINED BY ADDICTIONS THERAPIST
- TWO COACHING SESSIONS WITH CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY SPECIALIST
- CONTINUOUS TREATMENT TEAM FEEDBACK/GUIDANCE IN INDIVIDUAL SESSIONS
- PRIVATE PATIENT ROOM WITH FULL BATHS IN A LODGE-LIKE ENVIRONMENT
- SKILLED DISCHARGE PLANNING
- ELECTRONIC INTEGRATED SUMMARY REPORT